Thread: Noni
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 10:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
buzzwinder

Zone: 5
Name: Bill
BananaBucks : 11,835
Said "Thanks" 1,043 Times
Was Thanked 846 Times in 354 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 1,155 Times
Send a message via Yahoo to buzzwinder
Default Re: Noni

Quote:
Originally Posted by island cassie View Post
I don't know if anyone is familiar with Noni - here they grow and process a lot of the fruit as a health restorative. The tree itself is quite attractive, but the ripe fruit is disgusting, grey and swollen like something that has been dead a while, and smells bad too! I would have to be near death's door before I could drink Noni juice - but they sell a lot of the products. Unfortunately I couldn't find a picture to post. Do any members use Noni jiuce and how do they find it? Curious minds need to know.
Cassie, I have a friend where I work that was selling Noni juice at $40.00-$60.00 a bottle, claims are that helps everything that could possibly ail a human being, personally, I tasted it and thought, even on my death bed I wouldn't drink that stuff, excuse me for my discription, but to me it Tasted like vomit smells, in that back of your sinus after the fact, SORRY for the discription, but thats the only way I can put it. Several others that I work with think it's not that bad. Just a matter of opinion. To me though, Noni is a NoNo here!

Bill for my friend
buzzwinder is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To buzzwinder
Said thanks: