View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 06:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Mauro Gibo
Okinawan Bananeiro

Zone: cold
Name: Mauro
BananaBucks : 74,561
Said "Thanks" 648 Times
Was Thanked 286 Times in 87 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 9 Times
Cool Re: How to post images in your threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaHound View Post
Here's a video I made for Aquarium Forum on how to post pictures in your thread:

Posting Pictures Tutorial - AquariumForum.com
Hi MediaHound!, This is Mauro Gibo, I still didn't get it, how to post pictures in the forum. I'm computer illiterate! Sorry, I'm wating for my son to help me. But as he is always busy working I have to wait for awhile. Thanks anyway.
Until I get the knowlege of posting pictures I continue making videos to show you guys my plants and a little bit of Japan. Here is video I made for Richard:
Dailymotion - Food for the Birds, Japanese Persimmons, a video from mauro-gibo. kaki, caqui, Japanese, Persimmon, birds
I think Richard is interested in air layering the kaki, Japanese Persimmon. Here in Japan it grows, blooms and bear fruits everywhere. It was brought to Japan centuries ago from South Korea and North China. We propagate it by grafting, but its growth is very slow. I planted many grafted seedlings in my orchard about 7 or 8 years ago and they are still small. I will try to air layer them here, 'cause we got the proper climate just like its natural habitat. Thanks. Hope to hear from you guys soon.
Mauro the Insistent Banana grower who lacks some screws in his head. Bye.
Mauro Gibo is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Mauro Gibo
Said thanks: