View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 10:47 PM   #143 (permalink)
microfarmer
Professional Amateur

Zone: CA zone 9b
Name: Senor Excessivo
BananaBucks : 68,542
Said "Thanks" 624 Times
Was Thanked 208 Times in 106 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Re: Explain your screen name.

Ok, I had to chime in again.

On topic, pertaining to my screen name, the tomatoes are wonderful, the onions and potatoes are dug, the hops are harvested, peaches, cherries, apricots, and nectarines are sweet memories, pears and apples are ripening nicely and delicious, and I have a couple more weeks on my Liz's late nectarine (she really is late). Oh yes, I can't forget the bananas are plumping well! I am about to prep the gardens for planting my wintercrops (kales, and salad greens, herbs, onion, and garlic) and green manures. I'm also going to haul 2-3 more truckloads of Pete poop for the crop and banana beds. The Microfarm's lifeblood, go Pete!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by island cassie View Post
Well - in 1692 at Glencoe, the Campbells who were guests of the McDonalds turned on their hosts and massacred them. Can't be too careful! lol! being a McDonald myself!!
Cassie
Off topic, Glad I'm not a Campbell! Just kidding... I am proud to announce my Clan Webb heritage. My Great Grandmother, Grace Webb married a Fitzgeralds. Her daughter (my maternal Grandmother) being Lea Webb, and she married Brush Sutherland Winans (my maternal Grandfather) son of Sutherland Brush Winans. I have found documents of a Webb marrying into the Bruce family (not too much of a stretch to Brush, but unconfirmed).
http://www.webbdeiss.org/webb/webb%20clan.pdf
If any of y'all can point me toward a good source for information of the Clans of Scotland, I would be grateful.

I'm still researching my Tartan, but my little brother's got more research done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mskitty38583 View Post
why cant we be friends...oh why cant we be friends?......oh baby you got what i need but you say he just a friend.... i have always wanted to have have a neighbor just like you...ive always wanted to live in a neighbohood with you....so lets make the most of this beautiful day, and since were together we might as well say, could you be mine, wont you be mine, wont you be my neighbor? LOL!!!!!!!
Ooooooooooooooohhhhhh...You're my best friennd (Freddie Mercury and Queen)
My new hero...

Last edited by microfarmer : 09-03-2008 at 11:13 PM.
microfarmer is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To microfarmer
Said thanks: