View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 08:17 PM   #35 (permalink)
jpfloors
Banned

BananaBucks : 103,266
Said "Thanks" 136 Times
Was Thanked 118 Times in 76 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 54 Times
Default Re: Fay, West Florida Landfall possible?

Hehehe thanks Glenn, not sure about the terminology, but I already went out and assesed the damage, and was thinking the same thing. But I can clearely see the split from where the stem of the flower stalk (down at the split point) is broken from the remaining base of the plant.

Oh yes, it's dumping big time on us now. The eye was over us for a few hours and wind and rain subsided but now it's moved back into the ocean and the rain is coming I think harder than it was last night. At least our power got cut back on, but the generator is there just in case!!! Hope everyone else out there in this (or in the path of it) is safe! Hydrojeff, if you get this before it really starts to hit hard up your way in Orange City... HONKER DOWN!!!! This might only be a tropical storm, but it feels as though it's like Frances was 4 years ago!!!! I have a feeling though it's going right between us... I think it likes the space coast better LOL. Damn, I'm DEFINATELY planning on going to the treasure coast in a day or two to medal detect and see what might have been washed ashore from those spanish sunkin ships!!!!
jpfloors is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To jpfloors
Sponsors