View Single Post
Old 08-04-2006, 03:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Westwood
Green Thumb

Zone: 9
Name: Tammy But Nick is Westwood
BananaBucks : 85,416
Said "Thanks" 194 Times
Was Thanked 127 Times in 74 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 4 Times
Send a message via AIM to Westwood Send a message via Yahoo to Westwood
Talking OMGosh I just got 10 Free bottle Palm seeds to plant

hey all im a tropical holic and Most the time i go for fruiting seeds .
im not having very good luck with the date palms but my favorite to start and grow has become the Dragons blood .
well many people have asked me here in the local Oregon area to get them started for them. so i just bought 40 seeds 10 for just in case of death on the 25 that have asked me to start the seeds. and of corse more for me lol.
well the seller sent me the rarest one of all as a gift to try.

The Bottle Neck. Its absolutly exquistit little Palm tree reaching between 8-14 tall. Zone 10 but he says if the dragons blood does ok here these should as well. he even pmed me and asked if i wanted to try them i said sure how much he said free so of corse I want to try them .
here is a link to what they look like as adults .
Tammy
Its an ebay auction link so i wont steal the picture
http://seedrack.com/ebay3/bottlepalm0.jpg Or
http://i10.ebayimg.com/03/i/07/ed/18/b5_1_b.JPG

Last edited by Westwood : 08-04-2006 at 03:11 PM.
Westwood is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Westwood

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors