View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 10:33 AM   #84 (permalink)
MediaHound
Tally-Man

Zone: 10
Name: Jarred
BananaBucks : 1,988,830
Said "Thanks" 3,855 Times
Was Thanked 5,078 Times in 1,352 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 2,086 Times
Default Re: Is there anything on Bananas.org you feel needs improving?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltydad View Post
Just as we have a "Top" button at the bottom of the page, could we have a "Bottom" button at the top of the first post so we are taken to the last post on the page? Thanks.
Interesting suggestion. Perhaps your keyboard has an "page down" key? It's probably above your arrow keys, if you have a desktop computer. Laptops are a different story alltogether. Most modern keyboards do though, just mash that and it will take you to the bottom of the page. It would be tricky to put a bottom button but not impossible, I see how it can be done. I will add that to the list of things to do, hopefully one day I will get it going for you.
I would also like to point out a little known feature of the site. When you are searching for new threads, new posts, etc, there's a little arrow that will appear on threads you posted in, and when you click that arrow, it takes you to your last post in the thread, so you can catch up where you left off. The arrow looks like this: