Thread: So guys....
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 09:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
Carolina

BananaBucks : 37,952
Said "Thanks" 0 Times
Was Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Re: So guys....

Mike.. a GROWING investment. I like that! And I'm envious of your job.

Tammy.. I won't tell, but if you get caught with another purchase and the eyebrows go up, immediately tell him you bought that for him!

Zac.. smart guy that you are.. I have 2 sons a bit older than you.. and 3 grandsons! And if you want to garden at my house.. I'm here in NC.

Frank.. wow! That's some growth you've had this summer. Things look great! How about an updated closeup pic of your naners? I gotta hand it to your wife though. She knows what she's doing. Getting the enjoyment of those bananas and you do all the work. Chalk one up for the girl! *LOL*

Jane.. you got a point there. Seems like in this society anymore we all overindulge in -something-. Some things just more healthy than others. But hey...

The other day when we were expecting severe storms with possible hail, my husband said if there was anything I needed to get under shelter, we better be getting on it because he wasn't going out in the middle of a storm. But.. he did it on mother's day so what makes now any different? I'd still hold open the door for him. *Hehe*
Carolina is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Carolina