View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 04:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Basjoofriend

Zone: 10
Name: 01
BananaBucks : 187,184
Said "Thanks" 138 Times
Was Thanked 266 Times in 123 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 1 Times
Default New German banana book "Bananen in MItteleuropa" published!

Hi banana friends,

now is my book "Bananen in Mitteleuropa" ready and is published and to buy in book shops and online shops like amazon.de, libri.de and others. in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. See e. g. Libri.de - Joachim Jäck: Bananen in Mitteleuropa and Amazon.de: Bananen in Mitteleuropa: Anleitung zum erfolgreichen Bananenanbau: Joachim Jäck: Bücher

The ISBN-Nr. is 978-3-8370-5455-2 It has 152 pages and 229 pics, 77 species and cultivars are described, 11 more than "Bananas You Can Grow". I wrote the book "Bananen in Mitteleuropa", because many German banana enhusiasts don't understand, read and speak English, they cannot read the book "Bananas You Can Grow"!

Who here does understand and read German, should buy my book, it's a must for every German speaking banana and exotic plant lover! Much thanks for your support and help for my work at my book, and much thanks for many pics and infos from you for my book. I will not forget you!

With the best
Joachim
Basjoofriend is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Basjoofriend
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors