View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008, 08:46 AM   #19 (permalink)
MediaHound
Tally-Man

Zone: 10
Name: Jarred
BananaBucks : 1,983,535
Said "Thanks" 3,855 Times
Was Thanked 5,075 Times in 1,352 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 2,086 Times
Default Re: I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE READ, Tigre Salvaje, Panama

I think what you are doing is wonderful. I just found what I would guess is their official website: Tigre Salvaje a wildlife preserve in Panama

In regards to the photo(s) that were removed, anything thats too graphic and/or elicits horrible memories for our members will be considered for removal. And thats what happened here. In the next few minutes, I will place up a rules page and detail that and many of (the rest of) the other rules of the site. If we're to protect the animals, we're going to protect the people too

It was nice chatting with you on the phone about the project and I do wish you the very best. I have family in Panama and I know life there can be wonderful. The big city would only be a few hours away. The skyline is amazing, check this out:

A lot of development has been going on in recent years, so an initiative like Tigre Salvaje is very important in these times. Keep us posted!