View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 12:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sharon Moore
TropicalVA

Zone: 7
Name: TropicalVA
BananaBucks : 4,923
Said "Thanks" 14 Times
Was Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 1 Times
Default Have a sick tree

I have ordered some cold hardy banana plants off ebay; however, my daughter had purchased several from the local department store which I planted outside. The leaves are all turning dark and sickly on one of them whereas 3 of them look great...they are just a little damaged from moving. I don't know what type it is. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm not very knowledgable on banana trees but intend to learn.

Last edited by Sharon Moore : 05-15-2008 at 12:23 PM. Reason: read misspelling errors I did not catch which would have been confusing
Sharon Moore is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Sharon Moore

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors