View Single Post
Old 11-09-2022, 09:24 AM   #2 (permalink)
wstrickland1

Zone: 8-B
BananaBucks : 53,624
Said "Thanks" 306 Times
Was Thanked 1,424 Times in 593 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 2 Times
Default Re: Anyone dry store any AAA type varieties?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blownz281 View Post
For example I have a 6ft Musa Grand Nain and haven’t decided if I want to wrap it or dig up and place in my garage. The lowest my garage gets to is 55 degrees. I do have a bright window and several garage lights with the lumens/K to keep them happy. I have stored really small Orinoco types and they did fine without the garage lights.

Also have a huge mat of Truly Tiny not sure what I want to do with them. I had another mat for a few years against the house but on the northwest side but didn’t come back this past spring. It would always melt down and start over. Not sure if one on the east side against the house would do the same. But no idea if it would dry store either? Would love to get fruit since I have grown this variety multiple times in the past.

Thanks
Been dealing with nains for 3 years now, never tried to save any. they always pup back in the spring. I'd sure like to get one to fruit. Same with dwarf red. Good luck.
wstrickland1 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To wstrickland1
Said thanks: