View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 03:29 PM   #18 (permalink)
beam2050
banana cereal killer

Zone: 9b-8a
Name: walkinbeam
BananaBucks : 911
Said "Thanks" 8,910 Times
Was Thanked 3,059 Times in 1,402 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 762 Times
Default Re: container bananas 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by subsonicdrone View Post
i took these pics yesterday and i see a difference already this morning
but i will post some more on the 5th to line up with pics i posted that day last year for comparison sake
i potted up several plants that were in 4 gallon pots one of which was this zebrina

the biggest one in this pic is fhia02 which i put in a 65 gallon pot when they first came outside

cat nap

my matoke is on track to be as tall as the house by fall.. the thai black... still no signs of life

in the ground we have basjoo on the left mekong giant on the right out front

i separated some pups off the basjoo in the back but totally botched it
the big one i separated snapped off at the base
surprisingly it is showing signs of growing already at its new home a couple hours north of here
also a basjoo at a friends house which only got 3-4 inches of mulch pulled through although it took until mid june to emerge
the remaining one out back is getting big and i fed it some of my homemade fish amino acid
(and fish emulsion, worm casting, pee, coffee grinds and compost tea)

grow grow grow grow!
you know many of us look at your pictures and comment; looks good, alot of work.

YOU have for the years i have been here with a 3 month growimg season, have kept bananas alive and other plants as well, dragging them in and out of a green house. much less the work it takes to keep them alive all winter long for a few pics.

well some places you get recognition for being a master.
not bananas.org, your just one of the other guys. me i as dumb as a lead bar when comes to what you are doing and nobody can tell the difference. but with the proper medals there is a way to tell the difference here.

so I walkinbeam of OZ of bananas.org,,,,, would bestow on you; the inconsequential, unrecognizable, the lugubrious, the unpalatable, the irreprehensible and may i dare say, the dubious, the highly influential and prestigious and astound able award for dependability, endurance, and otherwise pure bullheadedness; the grand master's medal; for you; , , , ,

just a bit of fun while i work to plant another banana here in this heat, i hope yall had fun too.

npk of wood ash 0/1/3 to 0/3/7

npk of banana leaf ash 1.75/0.75/0.5

Last edited by beam2050 : 07-04-2022 at 03:37 PM.
beam2050 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To beam2050
Said thanks: