Thread: Bordelons!
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2021, 07:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
cincinnana
container grower

Zone: HZ 6/5 Microclimate - Elevation 750 feet- 228.60 meters
BananaBucks : 758
Said "Thanks" 3,865 Times
Was Thanked 11,706 Times in 4,870 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 1,943 Times
Smile Re: Bordelons!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbertico18 View Post
This past week has been busy out in the garden! Got two nice pups of Bordelon Bananas from Cincinnana. It all worked out where we were able to meet in person and not have to worry about damage/stress from shipping. He also threw in a bunch of his homemade activated charcoal and organic fertilizer to help the nanners settle into their new home
Attachment 3604

Attachment 3605

These first two pics were when I first got them home and the roots were very well developed. Separating the pups was easy, just used my old kitchen knife to cut down the middle between the two p-stems

Attachment 3606

Homemade charcoal, the bag was damn near bursting at the seams but I forgot to take a picture until I had already used some.

Attachment 3607

Potted up the little voodoo lily until I can figure out a forever home out in the garden.

Attachment 3608

This plant had a cigar leaf that was just about open when I got it and is already shooting out a new one

Attachment 3609

And this one will probably be ready to unfurl by tomorrow as long as this crazy Claudette wind chills out soon
I had a great hand off of my plants to robertico18.
I gave the forum member .........stuff to make the plant successful in their garden.

From the looks of the garden getting the plants ...they will be in good hands.

Plant hand off should be this easy.
Gardners are amazing.....
Thank for being a good buyer

Next handoff willl be in the low country...
And Northern Michigan in 60 days>