View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 08:14 AM   #16 (permalink)
wstrickland1

Zone: 8-B
BananaBucks : 53,522
Said "Thanks" 306 Times
Was Thanked 1,424 Times in 593 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 2 Times
Default Re: Anyone growing Thai Black?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valor_X View Post
Mine is doing very very well growing in the shade under my porch.
It's currently about 2ft stem and 3ft to the top of the leaf.
Mine still has a green stem since it's in the shade but I will need to start acclimating it soon.

Here it is under the early morning sun (the only sun it gets atm)

And here it is next to the Grand Nain you gave me that turned into a monstrosity .... JK
See if you can count the leaves on that thing
But at least it's also nice and green

Mercy that Thai looks fab. Good grief. When did you get it? I thought my little fella was doing good but DANG.

At some point you may have to separate those nains. I have a pot full that looks like that except everything is getting really big. I'm just going to leave it and let it do what it do. It's quite the conversation piece haha, and looks good around the pool.
wstrickland1 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To wstrickland1
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors