View Single Post
Old 04-09-2021, 11:40 AM   #31 (permalink)
smeash

Zone: 9a
BananaBucks : 20,923
Said "Thanks" 385 Times
Was Thanked 872 Times in 443 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 67 Times
Default Re: Looking for Pakistan mulberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akula View Post
I planted two Pakistan Mulberry trees this past November. One didn't make it through the winter so I replaced it with a Valdosta Mulberry that is suppose to be cmore old hardy down to about 10F and have about 3" beerries. My trees are about three feet tall. I got mine from Just Fruits and Exotics.
Damn i hate to hear that! I thought they were pretty cold hardy.. I guess ill see what happens. The plant was pricey (like 130), and supposedly was supposed to be bearing size, but it arrived broken and they dont seem willing to replace it. Not thrilled with their response to "Just prune it and wait 120 days to see if it establishes. "
smeash is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To smeash
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors