View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 04:37 PM   #37 (permalink)
*Dearly Depotted*

Zone: 6A
Name: Mary
BananaBucks : 98,181
Said "Thanks" 607 Times
Was Thanked 442 Times in 301 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 8 Times
Thumbs up Re: 30,000 LUM 6000K Grow Light Using LED Headlights

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snarkie View Post
Just remember Dear, you're going to have to turn that light on and off manually if you screw it into the ceiling. I'm thinking Orifice Despot may carry those snake lights I was referring to before though. They may not be on the flexible cable any more though, but I think they make adjustable lights on swingarms now, like I have my mic mounted.

I may actually look into these for next year, depending on where I am.
Thanks for the info about this light for me! I really only wanted a heat light that I could actually use in my ceiling fixture. So hopefully that the light could cover all my really tall plants that my light I’m using now maybe can’t reach. Mind you I think my tall plants are okay now anyway! I think I’ll pass on buying this one for now. Maybe if I ever do I’ll have to remember to buy a snake light to go with! Thanks as always for your help!