View Single Post
Old 10-24-2020, 04:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Snarkie
The Cat Whisperer

Zone: 8b, pushing 9a
Name: D.A. Hänks
BananaBucks : 155,126
Said "Thanks" 1,218 Times
Was Thanked 1,970 Times in 1,145 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 1,049 Times
Default Re: How to delete your account

What is it that makes you want to leave? I really don't understand. What were you looking for, and what turned you off?

Oh, don't pay attention to my name. Snarkie was my ex-wife's cat. It has nothing to do with being snarky, LOL. The MSN (Urine Stream Media) has tried many times over the years to tie my moniker to a character in one of my books, Snark, but they never understood that his name was still taken from that stupid effing cat.

Stick around, Bud! There is a lot more on here to talk about, then just bananas. Many of us have side gigs that are known not only on here, but in other venues as well. Some of our members have famous products (not me), or are YouTube stars (still not me), so pull up a chair and hang out for a while.

I have just returned after a four year or so hiatus. It wasn't this forum; it was me. These people were my family, and I really miss being in touch with them. My bananas went wild three years ago. I'm back because there is more to talk about, and because a lot of these people have become my friends.

Take a deep breath and re-evaluate your decision. There are a lot of friends on here if you need one. just reach out and ask.

The Only Eastern Redwood Forest in America

"Nuke my 'nanners, will you?!"
Snarkie is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Snarkie
Said thanks:
Sponsors