View Single Post
Old 10-24-2020, 03:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
*Dearly Depotted*

Zone: 6A
Name: Mary
BananaBucks : 97,533
Said "Thanks" 607 Times
Was Thanked 442 Times in 301 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 8 Times
Smile Re: Been slaying some demons, but I'm back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snarkie View Post
Hey Everyone-

I know it's been a while, but I've finally decided to stop standing in the corner and rejoin the Bananaramas. I left rather abruptly, and I feel that I owe all of you an explanation for my truancy. As many of you know, I am an actor and author. What many do not know, however, is that I am also a politician. A rather controversial one at that. Back in 2005, I made every AP-affiliated newspaper in the world, and it has followed me ever since.

As many of you also know, I am the chief conservation officer for the only wild dawn redwood forest in the world, outside of China, and there is a website for that.

A few years back, an anti traced the link in my sig to that website, back here, and sent me a PM with some key information; enough to convince me that he knew who I was. It's a classic move; a scare tactic. A precursor to doxing. Not knowing if it was a just a freak, or possibly someone I had sent to prison, I contacted the admins on here, who gave me his name, IP addy and email addy. In conjunction with the Bureau, it was determined he was just a freak POS. I sent him an email letting him know I knew who he was as well. End of story.

At that point, however, I was tired of all of this shyte and just decided to take a break from everything. Then my brother killed himself and I just went full recluse for a while, sorting everything out. I have since separated the wheat from the chaff, and I am now back; ready to share and learn with everyone on here, once again. You guys are like family, and I'm sorry I didn't call you for Thanksgiving or Christmas. I hope y'all understand.

Doug
I hope you don’t mind me saying this...

I’m sorry to hear about your trouble and sorrow you went through. I felt bad for you. Wishing you good luck! Hope you get to have some fun back in your life!