View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 03:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
briangifford

Zone: 6 - 7
Name: Brian (B)
BananaBucks : 12,795
Said "Thanks" 10 Times
Was Thanked 41 Times in 19 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Manzanos to waking up

Hello! So I have several Manzanos that I overwintered in the Garage in 15Gal Pots. They ended up doing really good and are looking great.
Now, With these Temps rising and heating up the Garage more I am concerned that if I don't move them outside they could suffer more damage. But It is still to early to risk planting them in the ground. And If I move them out and they start to grow I might not be able to get them back inside.
Any suggestions on what to do. Looking at the 10 Day forecast from the Weather Channel (which is more like 14 days) the lowest temp is 37 with most days being in the 60s as a High.
Thanks for the help.
briangifford is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To briangifford
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors