View Single Post
Old 12-13-2019, 08:16 AM   #302 (permalink)
PR-Giants
Commercial Grower

BananaBucks : 3,647
Said "Thanks" 2,900 Times
Was Thanked 12,461 Times in 3,620 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 3,204 Times
Default Re: An Update Of My Latest Nana Plants 2019!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushtaq86 View Post

I have seen a few wum's on this forum over the years, but you completely take the biscuit, how you managed, not too have been banned on this forum I'll never know.
It's very simple. I don't lie and I keep the topic about bananas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushtaq86 View Post

... maybe you need to ask yourself why you sent a fake off/type clone Goldfinger instead of a true type FHIA-1 Goldfinger, shouldn't you know the difference.
I've never sent a "fake off/type clone Goldfinger" to anyone and the moderator should ban you for lying.

Please post a quote about your "fake off/type clone Goldfinger".

I was the first member to make a thread showing members photos of the Real Goldfinger from planting to harvest and how to identify it.

I made that thread because all the photos of the FHIA Goldfinger members on the mainland were posting were photos of a different FHIA cultivar. The thread was supposed to help members learn how to identify their FHIA cultivar without just telling them what it was. Some members were upset when I said their banana was not a Goldfinger so I called it the "American Goldfinger". This gave those members a temporary name for their banana until they figured out what it was. I figured once they realized what they were growing they would drop the name "American Goldfinger" and call it by it's real FHIA name.

PR-Giants Photo Gallery

15,000+ Varieties

PR-Giants is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To PR-Giants