View Single Post
Old 12-13-2019, 03:12 AM   #301 (permalink)
mushtaq86

Name: Mushtaq
BananaBucks : 66,926
Said "Thanks" 2,706 Times
Was Thanked 819 Times in 380 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 46 Times
Default Re: An Update Of My Latest Nana Plants 2019!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR-Giants View Post
Hector, I told you when you first posted a photo of the Dwarf Nino that Tytaylor77 sent you that it was not a Dwarf Nino.

Everyone that saw your photo should have been able to realize that your banana was not a dwarf, and if it's not a dwarf it can't be a Dwarf Nino.

If you had simply measured a leaf blade and divided the length by the width you would have realized that it was not a dwarf.

Unfortunately it's very common for some seller's to ship the wrong bananas and that's why buyer's should take a few minutes to learn the basics about identifying a banana.

Links To Help Identify Your Banana

Next, you should have looked at your banana for signs of balbisiana.

The Dwarf Nino is an 'AA' diploid and has no signs of balbisiana.

Again, everyone that saw your photo should have been able to realize that your banana has balbisiana in it so it can't be a Dwarf Nino or any other 'AA' diploid or 'AAA' triploid.

Next, you should try to determine the amount of balbisiana it has.

Again, everyone that saw your photo should have been able to realize that your banana has a heavy amount of balbisana and most likely is an 'ABB' type.

There was never a chance that your banana was a Dwarf Nino because everything pointed to an 'ABB'

It should never have taken you over a year to figure that out.

The next step was to figure out which 'ABB' cultivar Tytaylor77 sent you.

It was not surprising that your 'AA' Dwarf Nino turned out to be an 'ABB' Monthan.

Keith

I have seen a few wum's on this forum over the years, but you completely take the biscuit, how you managed, not too have been banned on this forum I'll never know.

Instead of mentioning if a "Dwarf Nino turned out to be a ABB Monthan" maybe you need to ask yourself why you sent a fake off/type clone Goldfinger instead of a true type FHIA-1 Goldfinger, shouldn't you know the difference.

Always remember never burn bridges, because you might need too cross one.
mushtaq86 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To mushtaq86
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors