View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 12:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sarah Brubacker

Zone: 6b
BananaBucks : 23,207
Said "Thanks" 63 Times
Was Thanked 413 Times in 104 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 389 Times
Default Cleaning mats, sale or trade

I've got a lot of mats I need to clean up before fall/winter, so if anyone's interested in some plants let me know! This is what I got available:

Dwarf Cavendish -alot-
Gold finger -4 or so plants-
Iholena - quite a few-
Super Dwarf Cavendish -quite a few-
Raja Puri -2 plants-

I also have some "Lacatan" but keep waiting till it blooms to know what it is. But if someone's interested I'll ship as well.

Bigger plants I'll sell $15, smaller ones $10. Shipping $15. If I ship more than one it might go up $5 for flat rate shipping. DC will be $10 each

If I get on the computer I can pots pictures of my plants, its a little harder with a phone so I normally avoid it if I can.
Sarah Brubacker is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Sarah Brubacker
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors