Thread: E-Bay Warning
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 09:54 AM   #39 (permalink)
jpfloors
Banned

BananaBucks : 103,269
Said "Thanks" 136 Times
Was Thanked 118 Times in 76 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 54 Times
Party Re: E-Bay Warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post
Well heres a e-bay member to start out the thread with their user name is mantisbee you know the one that sells Ae Ae banana seeds and Variegated monstera seeds as well yeahhhh right!!!!! E-mail him/her a long time ago about this and the response i received back was so bad that I cant even say it here,,with out getting kicked off for life!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpfloors View Post
GREAT, I just purchased two bromeliads and an air plant from that member (waiting still over a week to be shipped to me). She doesn't even respond to my e-mails when I ask when/how they were shipped and was tracking added! Hope I get them! At least I paid UNDER $20 for three plants!!!

Hey Jason, I ended up FINALLY getting my plants from mantisbee via PRIORITY THREE WEEKS LATER!!!! They did show up in great condition though and maturing plants. Don't like how long they took to get shipped. Took ten unanswered phone calls (and one answered promising shipping over a week and a half ago) and an paypal dispute to FINALLY get them! I'm just glad to get my plants! I'll post pictures later!
jpfloors is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To jpfloors