View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 03:14 AM   #16 (permalink)
crusader657

BananaBucks : 5,694
Said "Thanks" 28 Times
Was Thanked 47 Times in 26 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 2 Times
Default Re: Musa I N G E N S 1st sprout in the netherlands!!

Hi bananaking, Is there any news update on these most hotly anticipated royal babies?

If they survived then could you post some baby pics for those of us who have so far failed to see any progeny from our ingenuous pals.

If sadly they didn't (and in your shoes I don't think I'd find that bearable) then have you learned anything for the future that may help? Who knows when some psychotic 'developers' are going to accidentally fell the musa-sequoias in order to build a timeshare resort or whatever?
The more we understand this staggering plant the more chance we have of making it proliferate in a world that humans claim to own, yet have no legal or moral right to it, or to harm its other inhabitants. Especially bananas!!
crusader657 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To crusader657
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors