Very early Winter storage question
Hey eveyone. I have all my nanners in the ground here in Central KY.
Some of my basjoo’s will stay in the ground with mulch but my Manzanos and Dwarf Cavendish need to be dug up. Problem with some is that i cant put them in pots and store in the House. I want to store them in the Garage where last winter temps never dropped below 40.
My questions are.
1. Do you remove all dirt once dug up?
2. Do you separa pups?
3. Do you wrap them with garbage bags at the roots or with burlap?
4. Do you cut of all the leaves?
5. Do you just lay them down or angled against the wall?
6. What ist the temperature cutoff to dig them up?
I know those are lots of questions but i am not 100% sure how to go about it.