View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 02:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
tomekmwa

Zone: 1
BananaBucks : 11,812
Said "Thanks" 28 Times
Was Thanked 44 Times in 24 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Re: Growing hormones, stimulators experiments. A lill bit of practical knowledge.

Thanks for the links guys, i will check them with great pleasure.
Yes, in my experiment i divided two groups of plants where the one was boosted by stimulants and npk, and the second group was only npk fertilized.
Ive tested that on balbisianas, basjoos, ventricosums, maurelli, glaucums, lasiocarpas, velutina, thomsoni.
And there were two groups non musa plants also such as: hydrangeas, sunflowers, decorative nettle. As i wrote, boosted group is significantly stronger and bigger but:

-Reaction of musa velutina is the most interesting on that experiment.
This plant was very sick before so i took it to test with a smill on my face. Velutina was fighting with spider mites since month. It leaves were damaged by these small bastards and by chemicals. I classified it for loss. Velutina unexpectedly gained vigor and grows beautifully for this moment. Of course, spider mites still appear and iam still using chemistry to send them to heaven.
-Balbisianas are far much taller than non tested group. Their steam looks really strong. In my opinion Balbisianas are very strong, and very hardy. I see they loves to be tested.
-My Glaucums seems to live their own lives... all the time something does not suit them so i really dont know why i included them to test.
-Ventricosum tested group was near to explode They are growing so crazy and In one moment they started to grow faster than they could. They had a problems with ragged leaves when non tested group was not. Non tested group is 1/3 smaller and their leaves looks better. This episode with ragged leaves last for 3 weeks and now its ok.
- basjoo tested group reacts better for sunlight stress. They seem to recover their shape faster. But they still colaps like the non tested group. The other situation is with my two Daturas. One of them significantly resists sun stress and does not fall down as the second non tested one.
tomekmwa is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To tomekmwa
Said thanks:
Sponsors