View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 01:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
BR222000

BananaBucks : 2,322
Said "Thanks" 0 Times
Was Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Banana identification help.

Hello everyone, I found this gem of a site and I am hoping that someone on here or maybe multiple people might be will and able to help me out. I ordered what was supposed to be a blue java from a nursery called Wellspring Gardens. Pretty sure they cheated me, I will upload some images of it and see if any of you have any ideas as to what they sent me. I will also upload a second group of images(they will be labeled group 2 to avoid confusion) of a banana plant(pups) that were given to me by a fellow grower. He told me he got them around 30 years ago from someone that came here to the USA from somewhere in South America. Thanks for any and all help and if possible please list sources or how you are able to identify these bananas.

Group 1: Banana Gallery - Unknown Bananas.

Group2: Banana Gallery - BR222000 Gallery
BR222000 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To BR222000
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors