View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 05:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
bananotapplicable

Zone: 10b
BananaBucks : 10,809
Said "Thanks" 18 Times
Was Thanked 15 Times in 8 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Help on my gros michel and ice cream

Hello, all. I am new to the Musa hustle and am wondering about a couple of my trees. I hope I've done the images correctly, but I uploaded some photos of my two trees to my gallery. I am wondering if the red colors on the base of the gros michel and on its sheaths are healthy. Also, I am wondering if the reddish colors on the ice cream tree look normal too. I am in zone 10b in south florida. I water my trees daily, unless it rains. I fertilize lightly once per week before I water. I hope someone can help. Thanks!
bananotapplicable is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To bananotapplicable

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors