View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 09:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
customgreen

Zone: 10
Name: Bob
BananaBucks : 11,919
Said "Thanks" 5 Times
Was Thanked 46 Times in 27 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Crooked banana leaf

I have a question. I have a Dwarf Maoli (if it's a Dwarf I am 9 feet tall) This is a vigorous grower. I planted a smaller sized plant in Feb of this year and right now it is 8 feet tall. Big huge leaves. The plant has had no issues and in fact is one of my best plants. About a month ago the new leaves that are sent up are crooked at the end like a shepherds hook instead of being straight. The leaves have a hard time unrolling. This only started about a month or so ago. Up to that point no issues. Nothing has changed that I can think of. The plant is shooting up a new leaf about every 5 days or so. Still growing like crazy, and everything looks healthy. Ideas?

All suggestions and help are greatly appreciated.
customgreen is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To customgreen
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors