View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 10:43 AM   #102 (permalink)
HMelendez
The Banana Gang Enforcer

Zone: 10B-11
BananaBucks : 192,626
Said "Thanks" 11,104 Times
Was Thanked 5,278 Times in 1,618 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 737 Times
Default Re: An Update Of My Latest Nana Plants 2018!

*****An Update!*****

Keeps raining very frequently in here, South Florida, specially in the afternoons, evenings!.....Nana plants are thriving with all this Nana nectar (rain)!....

All pictures from 06/15/2018, except TARS Praying Hands pictures.....

The Supposedly USDA TARS FHIA-1 Goldfinger it's definitely something else!.....Has been showing indicators/characteristics vey similar to The SH-3640 High Noon!.....It might be another SH-3640 High Noon or an off-type clone of The FHIA-1 Goldfinger!.....

Beautiful Fe'i Aiuri keeps growing nicely!....Opened a new bigger leaf and started to push out the new cigar leaf quickly!.....

Tu'u Ghia Monster Grower keeps pushing out and opening new leaves very quicly!.....Amazing grower!.....

FHIA-21 Plantain bunch keeps fill-in nicely!.....FHIA-21 bunch has been heavily propped!....It's a must!.....

SH-3640 High Noon should be flowering, blooming soon!....Right now, it's approx. 10 ft. tall and keeps growing!.....Has been consistently flowering, blooming at that height!....

TARS Praying Hands corm finally started to push!....Thanks to my bro Ty, for sending me an awesome TARS Praying Hands corm!.....It was transplanted in the ground at the beginning, because of the frequent rain, I had to transplanted, moved to a more dry location!....Finally it rooted!....It should take off growing soon!......I will wait until develops/opens 3 to 4 leaves then back to the ground!....

Pictures from 06/10/2018....It's rooted!.....

Picture from 06/14/2018....

Pictures from 06/15/2018......Woohoo!....Started to push out!.....

*****An Update it's coming soon!*****

Last edited by HMelendez : 06-16-2018 at 10:55 AM.
HMelendez is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To HMelendez
Said thanks: