View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 10:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
JoeReal

BananaBucks : 406,822
Said "Thanks" 108 Times
Was Thanked 474 Times in 228 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 16 Times
Default GREENHOUSE ON SALE at COSTCO!

I don't get any compensation for posting this or whatever, but would like to share to those interested of getting greenhouses. This is one of the lowest cost high quality greenhouse in my opinion and I have been looking at this from time to time. Although it is not too big for most bananas, but certainly may work for you. I got this from a flyer. My only regret is that I don't have a space for greenhouse.

Greenline 6' X 8' Greenhouse
$549.99 Shipping & Handling included
Valid for orders placed January 29, 2008 through March 9, 2008 Limited Online Offer
$200 coupon is reflected in the price.

Crystal Clear Polycarbonate Panels, Aluminum Frame, Sturdy and Rigid For Year Round Use
Item # 262244

Online price $749.99
Less coupon -$200.00
YOUR COST, delivered $549.99

The Greenline Greenhouse is the ultimate choice for function, style, size and value. Its classic design adds a regal look to any backyard setting. A perfect way for both the novice and experienced gardener to add months to the growing season and protect plants in winter. Enjoy the pleasure of watching young seedlings turn to small plants and into beautiful annual flowers to be spread throughout your home both inside and out. The Greenline's unbreakable crystal clear panels have built in UV Protection for plants while allowing you to view a perfect growing environment from anywhere in the yard.

The frame is powder-coated aluminum for long lasting beauty with a rust proof galvanized steel base for ultra low maintenance. The dark green finish blends perfectly into your surroundings and the full apex-styled roofline both looks appealing and adds headroom inside. A gutter system is included to help carry away excess rain and a roof vent provides the air circulation. Our sliding door system allows easy entry and exit.

Features:

* 6’ x 8’ dimensions are designed to fit almost anywhere in any yard
* Vent, rain gutter and attractive base are standard features
* Stunning dark green powder coat finish for lasting beauty
* 100% UV Polycarbonate 'Snap-Glass' panels are crystal clear and 200% stronger than standard glass
* Sliding door and roof vent provide air circulation for the perfect growing environment
* Door height and sliding feature provide easy access in and out
* Simple assembly requires only pliers and screwdriver
* Assembly instructions are easy to read and are fully illustrated
* Dimensions: 6' W x 8' L x 6' 6" H
* Weight: 112lbs.
* Lifetime Warranty on frame, 20-year warranty on clear panels
* Made in Israel
* For questions regarding this product, please call toll free 1-877-407-9100 ext. 1, from 8 AM to 6 PM Monday through Friday Central time

Shipping & Terms

Standard shipping via Federal Express Ground is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 10 - 15 business days from the time of order.

Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.

Costco.com offers merchandise which complements our warehouse product selection. Therefore, most items available on our web site are unique to costco.com.

Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 500 Costco warehouses worldwide.
[Model STC-GL608]
JoeReal is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To JoeReal
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors