View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 02:01 PM   #61 (permalink)
Kanana

BananaBucks : 20,062
Said "Thanks" 14 Times
Was Thanked 104 Times in 63 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Re: Container banana soil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aruzinsky View Post
At this stage, you don't even know whether you would like PBH, even if it was free. Your only reason for getting PBH should be to experiment with it, not to go into full scale production of potted plants. Towards that end, you should buy one 50 lb. bag for about $20 + $25 shipping. Then, if and when you determine what PBH is worth to you, you can look for better deals. Look at it this way, you spend $45 for first hand knowledge of PBH.
Not worth it to me to have to jump through this many hoops just to even get this product in my hand. If perlite does 80% of what PBH does then I['m happy with that. A huge 4Cu Ft. bag for $14 will last me a year and I can find it at the larger Landscape Supply place near me.

Even if I tried it and liked it, then I'm back to square one and I'm not going through that again, my time is too valuable for that nonsense.

ps. if you had to go through this much detective work to find PBH where you lived, would you keep trying and failing Aruzinski?
Kanana is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Kanana

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors