I would say for any small TC or Corm:
- 1st always be very careful transplanting not to disturb the rootball. Especially a TC plant.
- 2nd use a potting mix with 30-50% perlite! It’s a must! Most important part to me!
- 3rd water throughly once per 7-10 days for the first 2 weeks of a TC plant or until you see active growth on a small corm.
- 4th misting plain water and water with plain fertilizer. I would never fertilize for at least the first month.
- 5th keep out of any direct sun. Slowly add sun after you get some new growth. (Couple weeks growth) After they are a month or so old i also use the lawn chair method! Have always used it!!
Careful with some variegated plants like AEAE have major trouble with sun until they get a few feet tall.
That’s the advice i give and use. I have grown lots of TC plantlets straight out of test tubes.
130+ Varieties!!. See profile for list. Help me add more!