Thread: Patupi
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 03:15 AM   #16 (permalink)
susan searles

BananaBucks : 5,141
Said "Thanks" 35 Times
Was Thanked 32 Times in 14 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 2 Times
Default Re: Patupi

Ty, I have a banana from Baker's Creek that is supposed to be Iholene - are there different Iholenes? It is doing well for me. So is the Tall Brazil, Cali Gold, and my Raja Puri. The Patupi and the GF aren't doing well - not dead but just sitting with no leaves. The Viente Cohol is just sitting and it only has a partial leaf - deer ate some of it. I think the 3 that aren't doing well got to cool and it really set them back. The ones that are doing well for me don't seem to mind the cool temps. My house is cold - poor bananas...
susan searles is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To susan searles
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors