Thread: Merry Christmas
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 07:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
Snarkie
The Cat Whisperer

Zone: 8b, pushing 9a
Name: D.A. Hänks
BananaBucks : 155,130
Said "Thanks" 1,218 Times
Was Thanked 1,970 Times in 1,145 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 1,049 Times
Default Re: Merry Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat2 View Post
Spelling was a little off but I got it. Hey, you missed Christmas by over a week. I assume it's because you're busy with the book--how's that going?
After 42 years, Paladin Press closed its doors on November 30, 2017. All rights for both the herbal book and the Workbench AR15 Project have reverted to me, so if I want to find a new publisher, I have the option. Wind's kinda been pulled outta my sails though, so it may be a while before I get back to the latest book.

Concentrating on movie scripts for now. I have a couple of chick flicks for Hallmark or Lifetime if they'll option them, as well as an original comedy with a CG cat based on my podcast (my cat supposedly produces the show. He's always asking dumb questions and making rude and snarky comments via a third person conversation. This script would bring him to life).

Sorry I haven't been on here in a while, but I have had a lot on my plate. I'll be back soon. Until then, all of you have a Merry or Happy Christmas, and a Happy or Brave New Year, depending on where you live.

The Only Eastern Redwood Forest in America

"Nuke my 'nanners, will you?!"
Snarkie is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Snarkie
Said thanks: