View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 09:24 PM   #25 (permalink)
Kanana

BananaBucks : 19,976
Said "Thanks" 14 Times
Was Thanked 104 Times in 63 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Re: Help! Normal Shipping Stress or Disease?

Actually, when I said burn spots or torn edges it i not the reddish wine spots I'm talking about. I thought it was obvious I meant the outer edges of the plant. Like I said, Banana plants may be new to me, but I understand plants in general and yellowing or brown spots is never a sign of good health I don't care how you try to spin it.

Bottom line is you shouldn't have sent out the plant in THAT condition PERIOD. For $15 it should have 3 or 4 pure green healthy leaves. If I was a seller and sold this I would be embarrassed to be honest, especially for $15 for each tiny plant.

Sorry man, I'm not feeling any sympathy because you have to pay for water. Are you kidding me? With that twisted logic then the plants at Lowes or Home Depot would be $100 for a 2 foot banana Cavendish considering all the water, soil and fertilizer it needed to get that big.

Honestly, I would have expected if you knew these looked like this you would have warned me like you did about the Manzanos you had listed on eBay. Had I bought them on eBay based on the pics you posted online, and then I get nasty leaves you bet I would want a refund and no I'm not going to have to pay for the return shipping if this was what was sent as a "healthy plant". And as for getting a refund on these you honestly don't expect ME to pay for return shipping considering these were your plants you sold to me in this condition. It's not like I did this as these pictures were taken within minutes after I took them out of the box which I will credit you did a great job with the packaging.
Kanana is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Kanana