Thread: Dinosaur Food!
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 03:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
nealnick5
Nick

Zone: 7b
Name: Nick
BananaBucks : 57,178
Said "Thanks" 336 Times
Was Thanked 372 Times in 107 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Joy Dinosaur Food!

I figured since y'all like bananas with huge foliage you'd love this plant too. 2nd biggest leaves in the world! The largest in the world belong to its close relative, reaching an astonishing 10ft x 10ft. I got 2 in the mail today and they're very small

This is called Gunnera tinctoria: foliage reaching 8ft by 8ft... much easier to find tinctoria online for sale compared to gunnera manicata

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6e/5b...ae6e0edd34.jpg
Growing: Ensete ventricosum 'maurelli', Musa balbisiana 'Thai Black', bordelon, basjoo, Dwarf Cavendish, Dwarf Orinoco, itinerans var. itinerans, lasiocarpa, orinoco (tall), saba, sikkimensis 'Red Tiger', TaNee, zebrina, VDN (green), 1000 fingers, praying hands, ornata purple, veluntina, french red, super dwarf cavendish, dwarf iholena, red iholena, balbisiana (yellow), kru, mananzo, zebrina var. gran nain.

Last edited by nealnick5 : 11-02-2017 at 05:03 PM.
nealnick5 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To nealnick5
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors