View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 04:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
WonderKeeper

Zone: Zone 9 The Bay Area, California
BananaBucks : 8,350
Said "Thanks" 15 Times
Was Thanked 39 Times in 22 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Hello California U.S.A Banana Growers

Is anyone in California have these banana varieties: Pisang Raja, Raja Puri , Isang Ceylon, Misi Luki , Lacatan ,Glui Kai, Ice "Blue Java" Cream, Hawaii Dwarf Apple Manzano or any other unusual best tasting / fragrant India , Vietnam, Philippines, Thai Banana varieties ? I am starting a banana project in search for best tasting banana that can grow and fruits well in my Zone 9 North of California ,and for future project to make my own hybrid varieties. At this time I only have some of very small banana plants.

What I am looking for are good large sword suckers for those varieties above.

Why am I searching for those plants only in California? It is very difficult and expensive to bring plant in California without right paperwork. It is best to get plats from California.

I can buy or trade ,but most will be trade. I just drained out my banana plant project budget for those little banana plants I got. I have good amount of tropical/sub-tropical seedling fruit trees, vines ... Vietnamese Pink Guava , Cherimoya, Fruiting Cactus , Rambutan, Jack fruit , Sweet Passion Fruit, Jelly Vine, Moringa , Red Guamuchil ( Pithecellobium dulce ) Variegated Monsteria ... as well other flowering plants and the list go on...... for trading to enhance your food forest.

Kenneth
WonderKeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To WonderKeeper
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors