Thread: BananaBucks
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 01:47 AM   #94 (permalink)
MediaHound
Tally-Man

Zone: 10
Name: Jarred
BananaBucks : 1,983,421
Said "Thanks" 3,855 Times
Was Thanked 5,075 Times in 1,352 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 2,086 Times
Default Re: BananaBucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac in NC View Post
Ok, So I was changing some thing in my profile yesterday, When I left I had like 1200+, and now I have 878. I changed my email, and undid some subscriptions, so did that delete all the banana bucks? What gives? I'm waaaaaaaaaaaay confused now.

Zac
Zac, no way would that have lowered your counts. You only loose credits when you donate them to others, when you buy something like an auction or a featured listing, or when you delete a post of yours, things like that. Changing your email address is not going to do it. Neither are thread subscriptions. You DO get B$ for filling out your profile, so if you cleared out some profile fields, that may have deducted some, but not nearly that many, profile fields only give you a few (single digits). I did re-run the calculations once since the system was launched, as there was a slight bug with it that I corrected and then recalculated. I would attribute it to that. Regards