View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 11:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
lesi123

BananaBucks : 2,112
Said "Thanks" 2 Times
Was Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Black spots on stem and leaves?

I was preparing to plant some new banana plants I got a week ago in the ground today and noticed that on two out of the three plants have started getting black spots on their stems and one leaf per plant. Is this normal? I got the two from the same nursery, inspected the roots when they arrived (no rot seen), and had very minor discoloration at the time on the stems but thought it was due to shipping.

[RESOLVED] Never found out what the black spots were but they continued to grow in size and were present throughout the entire pstem. I ended up throwing them away so as to not have whatever they were afflicted with infect my healthy plants.

Last edited by lesi123 : 08-23-2017 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Updating situation
lesi123 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To lesi123
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors