View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 01:58 PM   #16 (permalink)
beam2050
banana cereal killer

Zone: 9b-8a
Name: walkinbeam
BananaBucks : 563
Said "Thanks" 10,695 Times
Was Thanked 3,349 Times in 1,543 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 816 Times
Default Re: variegated AeAe on e-bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botanical_Bryce View Post
I saw nothing that super alarmed me as far as theft. Just seemed to be a clueless person that I don't intend on buying from in the future. I did get my refund and best I can tell want me to just pay direct. I paid twice actually and needed 2 refunds. My first payment posted as an echeck and would not clear for several days. No idea why it went through that way. They said they wanted the money now so they could send so I sent through paypal using a credit card. The person then said they still did not get the money so I called ebay and ebay did confirm to me they were paid and did have my money and should be shipping. I take it from the jumbled word whatever you want to call it they were sending me that they sent the banana on good faith that I would pay direct. I should have had the plant by now so I doubt it was sent. But then again what could I understand from all of that mess?
i agree..a mess. and it is no crime to be computer illiterate. my worry now basically is how to pay him once i find i did get refunded and also how i will feel if he is actually paid and i cannot help him.

npk of wood ash 0/1/3 to 0/3/7

npk of banana leaf ash 1.75/0.75/0.5

Last edited by beam2050 : 06-12-2017 at 02:19 PM.
beam2050 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To beam2050
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors