View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 08:02 AM   #5 (permalink)
pukpukz

Zone: Zone 9
Name: J D
BananaBucks : 35,794
Said "Thanks" 42 Times
Was Thanked 215 Times in 83 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 34 Times
Default Re: One of the Things we don't do Here

Hi everyone this is about a Discussion on things not to do here . We don't bash people or start a arguments here . I have seen a few that Harvey has had to warn people and lock down a thread and I know he has no time for this as well as I don't. I have seen a lot of new people come and go over the years and I don't use this for a chat room I wear many hats and my plate is always full so we don't have time to waste in Life. This is a place for some good information and sharing it. So here are some things if you are new here should know Their are some of us here that grow many varieties I know I have a lot that I don't list and the difference is this you can buy a tissue culture from a Nursery from 8 to 14 dollars that they pull off the self and ship it and then you get to wait 2 years to see if its what you order or if it will live. But what we grow here are plants so the pups or corms we have to dig up slow process and depends on the weather you can't dig in the mud. So I know most of the New members it's like XMAS morning waiting to come don't bug the seller we are not a mail order company or Nursery we do this as a service to help new members to get plants that will grow and produce. Here are a few tips look at the sellers feed back or ask question most of us have been here for a long time. Research on what you would like to grow at the top of the page is Wiki lots of info or start a thread to ask questions, Don't PM the seller 50 times to ask question and the process for you and the seller will go a lot faster and you will both be happy. Good luck on growing
pukpukz is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To pukpukz
Said thanks:
Sponsors