View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 09:20 PM   #22 (permalink)
Tytaylor77
Banana Plants for Trade

Zone: 8b
Name: Ty
BananaBucks : 47,634
Said "Thanks" 4,612 Times
Was Thanked 3,726 Times in 1,185 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 424 Times
Default Re: For the new guys

That's the point I did purchase several from you. The AEAE received in horriable condition almost 2 month as after I ordered. The newest 2 Higate was purchased on March 6th and was received April 8th. Other took over a month as well.

After spending several hundred dollars and waiting patiently! Not even complaining about the month shipping delays or the AEAE. Then that email proves I was still nice and polite. See how I am greeted in return? Your welcome!

Everyone here already knows what you are about. Where was you at teaching everyone all winter? You always leave when it's not banana sales time and every year you show back up with some new idea and change.

I hope anyone can grow roots like that in Puerto Rico. They grow wild like that down there! show me pics of your bunches when you grew in CA, CO, CT, FL, OH, MA, MI, NH, NY.

I'm done with you and am glad you blocked me. It's really ashamed you could help a lot of people. Instead of just caring about selling new members $150 variegated plants. So go ahead with the childish attacks. It shows your true character and what kind of person you are.

You have inspired me though. I'm expanding like I never have. I have 100 acres so room isn't an issue. The price of short cycle and variegated bananas is about to become very affordable in the next couple years.

Price Match Guantee! Mine are $10 less Puerto Rico prices!

Still no reply why you take a knife and carve the new pups and nubs from all your corms? What does this help? Why do you do this?