View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 11:19 AM   #18 (permalink)
Nagel75

BananaBucks : 222
Said "Thanks" 0 Times
Was Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Smile Re: Fruit Fuel - Banana Fuel UPDATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy banana View Post
As many of you know, our member Richard is enjoying his well deserved retirement and does not continue his fertilizer business.
Him and I have met last month and I have bought all his remaining Fruit Fuel fertilizer (16-8-24).
Not that I am planning on switching over to the fertilizer business, but it would be sad to see this awesome product disappear of the market. I love to use it on all my fruit trees, especially the bananas, with great success.
I am offering it to bananas.org members, charging the same price as Richard used to sell it for ($12 plus flat rate USPS shipping for a #5 bag).
USPS flat rate shipping prices:
(One bag will fit in a padded USPS flat rate envelope which is $6.8, two bags (maximum 3 bags with my ingenuity) will fit in a medium size USPS flat rate shipping box for $13.45). PayPal required.

Edited as of March 25 2017:
USPS rates went up since this post: padded USPS flat rate envelope now $7.2, two bags (maximum 3 bags with my ingenuity) will fit in a medium size USPS flat rate shipping box for $13.60
Hello, I am new to this site, but I would love to purchase 2 or 3 bags of the "Grow More" 16-8-24. I live in South Carolina & don't mind paying what ever it is you want for shipping. I don't know what it is about this particular product & formula, but It's amazing & I've used it on all my ornamentals. I've actually had ornamentals that looked sad & sick & this stuff puts the green right back in 'em. Please tell me how I can contact you & purchase some of this wonderful product. Thanks so much, ---Jay
Nagel75 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Nagel75
Said thanks: