Thread: New Corms 2
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 10:26 AM   #23 (permalink)
HMelendez
The Banana Gang Enforcer

Zone: 10B-11
BananaBucks : 192,781
Said "Thanks" 11,104 Times
Was Thanked 5,278 Times in 1,618 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 737 Times
Default Re: New Corms 2

*****Corms Update!*****

The corms are still growing nicely!....

All pictures taken on March 2, 2017.....

Pisang Raja corm opened the second leaf completely!...Now is pushing out the third leaf!.....

Ice Scream Blue Java corm just "exploded" growing!....First leaf should open in any time!.....This thing is huge in size!...

FHIA-17 "monster grower" keeps pushing out, opening a new leaf!...Also, I removed, pulled down the outer layers of the corm base, they are drying....No longer needed!.....

*****Follow Up!*****

FHIA-1 TARS "real deal" Goldfinger keeps pushing out new leaves very quick!....Growing fast now!....Compare this pictures to the prior ones and you will see!.....

PR Cuerno De Alce (ARH Plantain) keeps pushing out the long, slender flower bud!...I measured The ARH Plantain and she is 12 ft. tall!... A very tall plantain variety!.....Also, as you can see in the first picture, on the back far left, is my FHIA-21 Plantain!....I measured The FHIA-21 Plantain and she is 10 ft. tall!.....FHIA-21 Plantain should be flowering at anytime now!....

*****I know you guys love pictures!******

A couple of "showcase" pictures of The Beautiful, Royal and Majestic Manini 'Ae Ae'!.....Approx. 7 ft. tall right now and still growing very nicely!....

Thanks for following the thread!.....

*****An update coming soon!*****