Thread: Share an image!
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 06:17 PM   #3172 (permalink)
Kat2

Zone: 10A or 9B ish. Like it matters?
BananaBucks : 239,829
Said "Thanks" 2,921 Times
Was Thanked 2,669 Times in 1,322 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 595 Times
Default Re: Share an image!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincinnana View Post
Yum.....
Great presentation.
I see a nibble missing
Well, sure, why not? Cook's treat, ya know.

Chicken suitably prepped for sandwiches was put away last night; bones have been boiled for soup. It wasn't obvious but not all of the sausages made it to the freezer. Jimmy Dean, Bob Evans and the guy at Johnsonville can eat my shorts: mine is yummy!

I love kitchen gadgets and such; once upon a time I purchased them new but rarely do now. Why would I since people toss out neat stuff all of the time? I bought a 3 blade Paderno spiralizer for $1 when others were paying $60 for one. Why so cheap? Seller hadn't a clue what it was and neither did I but I pulled my cash out because it looking "interesting" and cost less than a cup of coffee. I have drawers, shelves and boxes filled with such goodies. Someday I need to sort through my treasures...

My meat grinder/sausage stuffer was purchased at a thrift shop for $5; it was sparkling clean so I doubt it was ever used. But has been now--I love it! I finished the brisket on an old Oster slicer I purchased used for $3 that cuts like butter and folds up to a very small footprint which is good when you live in a nearly tiny house.

Wanna talk cast iron? I've got over 40 pieces--some very good/worth something but most just useful. Good anchors, too.

Last edited by Kat2 : 01-29-2017 at 06:20 PM.
Kat2 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Kat2
Said thanks: