View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 02:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
momoese
Banana grower

Zone: zone 10
BananaBucks : 12,428
Said "Thanks" 3,747 Times
Was Thanked 10,886 Times in 3,310 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 728 Times
Default Re: Thoughts and prayers for Alex

"Its with the saddest regret to have to announce Alex passed away this morning from his long fight with cancer. He was a person who loved his friends both in his town and the friends he made along the way through the internet. He was very fortunate to have great friends and family. The family is asking if donations would like to be made for his funeral expenses , they are asking for people to donate to his PayPal listed on his home page williamc112388@gmail.com
Alex was only 24 years old when he found out he had a rare form of cancer. He battled this for 4 years and kept a smile on his face. Alex always worried about others even knowing his fate. Alex was surrounded by his love ones as he took his final breath. He went peacefully in his own home as he wished. The family would like to personally thank everyone who has sent Alex Get Well packages and support through his journey. My mother has been receiving a lot of support through texts and calls which makes this more comforting to know all the love Alex shared but equally much in return. She may not be able to respond , but just seeing the messages is much comforting. If needing to speak to a family member you are more than welcome to message me , his sister Leesa at 8 0 3-3 7 1-9 7 9 2. I will do my best to respond . Thanks to everyone again. Alex is definitely flyng high with the Greatful Dead"

Last edited by momoese : 01-18-2017 at 02:44 PM.
momoese is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To momoese
Said thanks: