View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 04:13 PM   #223 (permalink)
beam2050
banana cereal killer

Zone: 9b-8a
Name: walkinbeam
BananaBucks : 647
Said "Thanks" 10,695 Times
Was Thanked 3,349 Times in 1,543 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 816 Times
Default Re: Florida Hill Nursery?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat2 View Post
Anyone in FL who doesn't buy from members here for "tested" pups, CL (where you can probably post a picture here of fruit from the mama of what you purchase) or flea markets (total mystery IME) is a dedicated spendthrift. Beam, sprend your $100 elsewhere. Besides walking to FL Hill won't work because they don't have a brick and mortar store. If you know what you want, post a request on the forum and see what is offered. I 2nd the suggestion to contact Nick. The 4 I have from him via sputinc7 are potted and not growing quickly but I forgive them for thinking it's winter; they came from a warmer area. Once they adapt, they'll be fine I'm sure.
thought they had a store you could walk into. shame. 7734, if they aren't what I want I will dig them up and sell at the flea market. some of the ones I really want I will do just what you all are saying to do. even buy some from gone bananas. but the amount of plants I plan to plant on this place next spring is going to be great numbers. and what I do not want to plant here I have another place just as big as this one a couple miles up the road. I had 245 pines more or less cut down a year ago and it needs a face lift. it is all oaks and maples and some fruit trees now. it could use some tropical look.

npk of wood ash 0/1/3 to 0/3/7

npk of banana leaf ash 1.75/0.75/0.5
beam2050 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To beam2050
Said thanks: