View Single Post
Old 12-18-2016, 06:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
PR-Giants
Commercial Grower

BananaBucks : 3,721
Said "Thanks" 2,900 Times
Was Thanked 12,461 Times in 3,620 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 3,204 Times
Default Re: Thoughts on the ID of this beauty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe15 View Post
In the spirit of sharing knowledge and experience, and not just putting others down, I'd truly enjoy seeing some evidence of what you're trying to refute me on.

So please, for all of our benefit and interest, if you can show us a pure or nearly pure-white banana plant that has grown to maturity on it's own (not a single shoot on a mat with normally green-variegated leaves), established a healthy mat and fruited normally, I think we would all love to see that.

Anybody is capable of making a bunch of mistakes in a post and nobody was putting you down. I often expect more out of folks then they expect from themselves and if it makes you feel better to interpret that as "putting others down"... go for it.

I have noticed your inability to either read or remember what was written is typical with your replies, so where exactly did you imagine reading something about "a pure or nearly pure-white banana plant that has grown to maturity on it's own, established a healthy mat and fruited normally".

In the spirit of sharing knowledge and experience, and not just filling valuable internet space, I think all of us here would love to see you explain that.

Now try to stay focused on what was actually written.

PR-Giants Photo Gallery

15,000+ Varieties

PR-Giants is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To PR-Giants