View Single Post
Old 11-09-2016, 04:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
mnaha

Zone: 9
Name: Michael
BananaBucks : 11,261
Said "Thanks" 21 Times
Was Thanked 27 Times in 19 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 10 Times
Default Re: Anyone Else Had Issues With Buying From Other Members?

fIRST OF ALL SORRY TO ANY MEMBERS I OFFENDED BY THIS POST OTHER THAN THE PERSON IT APPLIED TO. I FIND THAT DOING BUSINESS OVER THE YEARS A PERSON THAT HAS TIME TO CONTACT YOU 20 TIMES DURING THE DAY UNTIL YOU PAY THEM AND THEN WHEN PAYMENT IS GIVEN THEY DISAPPEAR ,IT MAKES YOU WORRY. I FIND IT OFFENSIVE AND NOT CIVIL. I AM A GOOD PERSON AND WANT TO BELONG HERE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND FEEL BAD THAT THE PERSON I WAS DEALING WITH DECIDED TO MENTION HIS NAME HERE. I DID NOT DO THAT I ONLY ASKED A QUESTION ABOUT HAVING ISSUES DEALING WITH OTHER MEMBERS IN TRANSACTIONS. HE WAS THE ONE THAT STARTED THE NAME CALLING AND TELLING ME I WAS ACTING STUPID. I AM NOT A STUPID PERSON AND I HAVE WORKED HARD FOR THE LITTLE MONEY I HAVE. I WAS EXCITED ABOUT GETTING PLANTS TO WORK WITH WHILE MY CANCER SLOWLY DEVOURS MY BODY AND MY HEART QUITS OVER TIME. I AM WORKING THROUGH MY WORRIES AND DEPRESSION BY DOING SOMETHING THAT KEEPS MY MIND OFF MY ILLNESS. IF YOU HAD JUST PAID WHAT I DID FOR PLANTS ,CORMS OR ANYTHING ELSE AND THE PERSON HAD EMAILED YOU 20 TIMES ,MINE WAS 8 TIMES HIS WAS 20 AND YOU PAY AND GIVE THAT PERSON A RECEIPT AND THEN THEY DISAPPEAR YOU WOULD FREAK TOO. NOT AN EMAIL, A MESSAGE ON HERE OR A PHONE CALL OR TEXT . WHAT WOULD YOU THINK. I AM NOT HAPPY WITH WHAT HAPPENED AND IT MAKES ME FEEL BAD THAT THIS HAPPENED RIGHT FROM THE START ON THIS FORUM BECAUSE I NEEDED TO INTERACT WITH OTHER AS BEING ILL IS DEPRESSING ENOUGH AND STRESS CAUSES WORSE DECAY ON YOUR BODY. I AM ASKING MEMBERS THAT I OFFENDED FORGIVENESS IF I OFFENDED YOU AND ONLY WANTED TO BE TREATED LIKE I WOULD TREAT SOMEONE . I WORKED SINCE I WAS 7 YEARS OLD AND NEVER DISRESPECTED ANYONE AND WHEN I SAID I WILL BE THERE OR CALL YOU OR CONTACT YOU I ALWAYS GAVE THE PERSON RESPECT AND TREATED THEM THE SAMEWAY I WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED SO IF I CAUSED THIS PERSON TO HATE ME SO BE IT. I HAVE HAD BETTER PERSONS HATE ME FOR LESS BUT ITS BECAUSE I DID NOT BOW TO THEM AND JUST GIVE UP I ASK WHERE MY TRACKING NUMBER WAS THAT WAS SAID IT WOULD BE PROVIDED THE NEXT MORNING. IF THAT IS A SIN ON HERE THEN I AM A SINNER AND SHOULD NOT BE HERE. IF THIS IS THE BEHAVIOR THAT PEOPLE ARE ACCUSTOM TO ON HERE THEN SO BE IT BUT ITS NOT WHAT I AM ACCUSTOM TO AND NO ONE NOT BEING CIVIL IN BUSINESS WON'T DO VERY MUCH BUSINESS. SO I HAVE SAID WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AND THE FOLLOWING IS AN EXACT COPY OF AN PM BETWEEN US SINCE HE SO ELEQUANTLY DECIDED TO BROADCAST WHAT WAS GOING ON BETWEEN US HERE IN PUBLIC I DID THE SAME. AS FOR SENDING HIM A WORM AS HE ACCUSED ,REST ASSURED THAT IF I WANTED TO CAUSE COMPUTER PROBLEMS IT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN A WORM BUT SOMETHING MUCH WORSE. I DO NOT DO THOSE KIND OF THINGS ALTHOUGH I WORKED IN THE INDUSTRY FOR OVER 30 YEARS PLUS AND HAVE THE CAPABILITIES TO DO SO I WOULD NEVER . IT ISN'T ETHICAL TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT. SO THAT IS A MISTAKE ,MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE WITH NO MORALS DID THAT BUT I DID NOT . SO WITH THAT BEING SAID MAYBE NOW SINCE HE REPLIED I CAN WAIT TO SEE HOW MY PLANTS COME IN AND THINK THAT IN THE FUTURE I WILL TRY TO DO BUSINESS SOMEWHERE ELSE, MAYBE JUST GET MY PLANTS FROM A GROVE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY. GEEZ NO WONDER THE U S IS IN SUCH BAD SHAPE. JUST TERRIBLE BUSINESS AND SELLERS

I did not send you a worm....I don't have any such thing on my system. I spent 30 years plus in technology and know how to prevent such a thing and if I would have sent you something destructive it would not have been anything as simple as a worm. I am not a vindictive person. I asked nicely that you reply , I left a message on your phone and I did not bring your name into the public area that was your idea. I am old and have heart issues and head and neck cancer that puts me under a lot of stress, I was only excited and anxious to get my plants and get going. I am a natural born worrier and after not hearing not one message on here or in email or phone call after paying you and you saying you would send a tracking number first thing in the morning then I freaked. I am very very ill and plants and working with them when I feel like it helps me not to dwell on my illness. I feel that when doing business and I have been in business all my life since age of seven when I say I am going to do something I do it. I am nice to people and they have always come back when wanting to do more business. Call me an 8 year old child if you want ,call me what you want, but don't tell me I sent you anything virus, malware or anything else. I don't do things like that but do know people that can track and put an end to people hacking others and shut them down. I don't know where you got the idea I sent you a worm. Listen I know I am not the only person in the world you do business with and don't expect you to give me your attention every second every minute but I do expect civil behavior and no disrespect. If you did not want to bother with me about plants cancel my order and give me my money back. That is all you had to do. In the future you should think before you write to me in anger. I am new here and don't expect to be treated like a dog ,I am a human and a good human that would do anything for anyone one. Like I said if you want to cancel and give me a refund that is acceptable. You should also be a little more careful accusing me in public of something like sending a worm to you . Frankly I don't give a **** if we do business or not anymore or not. If you want to send send and if you don't give me my money back and forget it. That is all I have to say and if you cut me down again you will get it right back in your face. I have dealt with mean spirited people like you before and they did not like me when I got back in their face.. so I would re think what you are doing and say I am sorry I did not contact you . If you cancel and I get a notice of cancellation from paypal and money back that is fine and I get the money back we will just call it a draw but if you send and they are crappy expect me not to be happy. As far as sending you a worm you are dead wrong. I never ever would do that to anyone.
mnaha is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To mnaha
Said thanks: